Thursday, December 5, 2013

Yay first post!

Hello anyone who is out there reading my blog. You are awesome!

So you probably want to know who is Rachel? Why does she have many adventures? and why should I continue reading this random blog?

Well first off I am Rachel, hello there nice to meet you. I am a soon to be Graduate of Southern Illinois University with a B.A. in Mass Communication and Media Arts with an emphasis in Television/Digital Media Production and a minor in Creative Fiction Writing.(9 days!!) I also have taken a makeup design class which has recently become a new passion of mine. I am a very creative, ambitious, kind, outgoing, hard-working, empathetic, person. I am a definite fan girl whose loves are: Dr. Who, Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit, Sherlock, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter (hufflepuff), The Muppets, Anime, Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, Revenge, Scandal, Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Call of Cthulu, World of Darkness, The Last of Us, Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill, Charmed, Thor, Loki, Batman, Deadpool, all of the Studio Ghibli films, lots of different books, and finally pandas and red pandas. My favorite TV show of all time is Charmed, My favorite movie of all time is Moulin Rouge, My favorite Disney Movie is Lilo and Stitch, my favorite Pixar movie is Monsters Inc./ Monsters U, my favorite Dreamworks movie is KungFu Panda/KungFu panda 2. Basically I like a lot of things and tend to geek out a lot. I also am in DESPERATE need of a job. So if you have any contacts in the media world please tell me.

Second I don't really have many adventures, in fact this summer the longest adventure I had (other than my internship) was to Starbucks and back. (Yes I love Starbucks although Seattle's Best is better but in Chicago those are very hard to find. RIP Borders :( ) But in my imagination I have tons of adventures, and in the things I write I have tons of adventures. Plus I was just trying to figure out a title for my blog and hey it sounds pretty cool right? Plus hopefully someday I will have many adventures in following my dreams. Which are creating, writing, and producing my own TV shows. So hey for all I/you know this could be the blog of a future celebrity. Sigh, probably not but you never know.

And Finally why should you continue to read my blog? I don't know to tell you the truth. I mean I think I'm pretty funny and entertaining, (at least thats what my friends and family say). I might become famous one day, I might have a pretty good story to tell. So far I have a somewhat interesting story/opinions that are entertaining. So if you want to read a story about a young woman and her journey to follow her dreams and laugh along the way then keep reading! :) I would like that very much actually.

So sit back relax and enjoy the Many Adventures of Rachel Head :3


Also here's me ->


2 comments:

  1. I would recommend putting a link on your blog so that it's easier to follow. One of the things you can add says followers and it gives an option to follow that blog. I have it on my blog if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will enjoy reading your daily blog!

    ReplyDelete