Sunday, January 12, 2014

Keep Creating and Keep Moving Forward!

Hello Followers.

So it has been a few hectic days. Lots of interviews (mostly part time non related to my degree but hey still jobs so yay!) And I realized thatt I have all of this free time and I need to keep creating and working on my craft. As The Robinson family says "Keep Moving Forward" (I love Meet the Robinsons such an underrated Disney Movie)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p_eKV3SzwE

Whenever you fail at something seriously watch this video it'll cheer you right up!

So even though I have gotten a slew of job rejections I am going to keep moving forward!

First I am working on a new TV drama series entitled "A Living Album" about my ancestors and all of their rich family drama. Stay tuned for updates and excerpts :)

I also recently have decided that other than just being a writer I would love to be a special effects makeup artist (I actually have a job interview for doing that I am soo excited!)
So over the next few weeks I am making makeup designs and plots based off of Disney Villains. Mostly because they each are so unique in their own ways and have very distinct color palettes. Example Cruella DeVil black, white, and red; Ursula grey, purple, green; Hades blue and white; Maleficent green and purple; you get the jist.

So be prepared for those. and keep moving forward!

-Rachel Head

No comments:

Post a Comment